Scholarly Conversations about Online Teaching: Small & Large Group Engagement
Thursday, March 18th, 2021 | 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Event Type: Webinar
Facilitator: David Glassmeyer
KSU is fortunate to have a great group of faculty who apply and emulate research practices with online teaching. This conversational workshop opens by briefly highlighting an online/hybrid research-based teaching practice from Boettcher and Conrad (2016) and then hearing from KSU faculty (announced in advance) who have implemented this practice in various ways to effectively engage students virtually. Each workshop will focus on a single practice,with this workshop being Best Practice 4: Use a Variety of Large Group, Small Group, and Individual Work Experiences.
March 18th Featured Speakers:
- Susan Hardy, School of Data Science and Analytics
- Laura Howard, Department of English
- Beth Kirsner, Department of Psychological Science
- Uttam Kokil, Department of Technical Communication & Interactive Design
- Sueyoung Park-Primiano, Department of English
- Dominic Thomas, Department of Information Systems
Registration for this event has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.