Scholarly Conversations about Online Teaching: Assessment
Friday, April 9th, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Event Type: Webinar
Facilitator: David Glassmeyer
KSU is fortunate to have a great group of faculty who apply and emulate research practices with online teaching. This conversational workshop opens by briefly highlighting an online/hybrid research-based teaching practice from Boettcher and Conrad (2016) and then hearing from KSU faculty who have implemented this practice in various ways to effectively assess their online students' learning. Each workshop will focus on a single practice, with this workshop being Best Practice 11: Assess as You Go by Gathering Evidences of Learning.
The April 9 featured speakers include:
- Ann Bennett, Department of Secondary and Middle Grades Education
- Sara Doan, Department of Technical Communication & Interactive Design
- Cristen Dutcher, School of Accountancy
- Kimberly Gardner, School of Data Science and Analytics
- Susan Hardy, School of Data Science and Analytics
- M Karim, Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- Dominic Thomas, Department of Information Systems
Registration for this event has closed. Please contact email@example.com for more information.