Provost's Faculty Leadership Fellows
The Office of the Provost, in coordination with CETL - Faculty Success, has launched the Provost’s Faculty Leadership Fellows, PFLF, program for AY 2020 – 2021.
This program is an unpaid, professional, and personal development opportunity for full-time, tenure-track faculty interested in moving into formal or higher-level leadership roles at Kennesaw State University. Deans were asked to nominate two emerging leaders with high leadership potential per college to participate in the nine-month program.
This Provost’s Faculty Leadership Fellows program will:
- develop leadership capacity at KSU.
- demonstrate KSU’s commitment to develop faculty into future leaders, including faculty from underrepresented populations.
- provide personalized leadership training, mentoring, and coaching to a nine-month cohort of KSU faculty with high leadership potential.
- facilitate the development of research-based practices, including positive, value-based, inclusive, and reciprocal leadership.
- develop leadership competencies and confidence.
- identify personal leadership strengths and areas for development.
- create a leadership development plan.
- build a mutually supportive community of leaders within the cohort and with existing leaders.
2020 - 2021 Fellows
- Heather Abbott-Lyon, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Megan Adams, Department of Secondary and Middle Grades Education
- Yusun Chang, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Laura Beth Daws, School of Communication and Media
- Chelsee Dickson, Library System
- Karen Doster-Greenleaf, Library System
- Chinasa Elue, Department of Educational Leadership
- Saurabh Gupta, Department of Information Systems
- Selena He, Department of Computer Science
- Irish Horsey, Department of Construction Management
- Giovanni Loreto, Department of Architecture
- Matthew Marshall, Department of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- Chao Mei, Department of Software Engineering and Game Development
- April Munson, School of Art and Design
- Rachel Myers, WellStar School of Nursing
- Jomon Paul, Department of Economics, Finance and Quantitative Analysis
- Lake Ritter, Department of Mathematics
- Ashley Shelden, Department of English
- Jennifer Wade-Berg, Department of Social Work and Human Services
- Jeff Yunek, School of Music