New Faculty Orientation
New Faculty Orientation (NFO) is hosted by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning each August and is open to all new full and part-time faculty, as well as faculty that have changed their role at KSU.
The goals for NFO are to:
- Help new faculty develop an understanding of KSU’s mission and culture.
- Provide new faculty with an overview of available resources that can help achieve professional goals.
- Provide an opportunity for new faculty to complete essential onboarding activities in one place.
- Facilitate connections with faculty and staff across both campuses.
- Lay the groundwork for an energizing, productive, and successful career at KSU.
2021 Orientation Dates
New Faculty Orientation will be held:
- August 9th - Face-to-Face - All New Faculty
KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive
- August 10th - Virtual - All New Faculty
- August 11th - Virtual - Only Full Time Tenure Track, Clinical, Library Faculty, and Lecturers
- View Schedule at Glance Here