Welcome New Faculty! We are pleased that you have chosen KSU and look forward to working with you. This page will connect you with resources and groups on campus that will help you get off to a successful start.
New Faculty Orientation, NFO, is hosted by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
The goals for NFO are to:
- Help new faculty develop an understanding of KSU’s mission & culture
- Provide new faculty with an overview of available resources that can help achieve professional goals
- Provide an opportunity for new faculty to complete essential onboarding activities in one place
- Facilitate connections with faculty & staff across both campuses
- Lay the groundwork for an energizing, productive, & successful career at KSU
Resources from New Faculty Orientation, NFO, are available online to review. (You will be prompted to log in to your KSU OneDrive account to see session materials.)NFO Materials
Welcome Videos from Campus Leaders
- Advice from Near Peer Early Career Faculty at KSU
- Annual Review, Promotion, and Tenure Resources from Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Affairs Resources
- Faculty Awards
- General Faculty Resources
- Human Resources Employee Toolkit
- New Employee Orientation - for all KSU employees, hosted by Human Resources
- Teaching FAQ
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion provides links to campus resources related to gender and work-life balance, GLBTIQ initiatives, racial and ethnic dialogue, health and well-being, disabilities and more.