2021 Past Conference
Our conference, formerly known as the Research on Teaching and Learning Summit, has a rich tradition of celebrating research on teaching and learning. Starting in 2021, the Summit was rebranded as the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Summit to better reflect the terminology of the field. The SoTL Summit will adopt an intentionally developmental focus to help participants at all levels of SoTL experience grow as teacher-scholars.
The 2021 SoTL Summit marked the first vitual offering of the conference and featured:
- A keynote address from Dr. Mays Imad, who has received international acclaim for her work on creating learning sanctuaries for students during times of crisis.
- Interactive workshops facilitated by leaders in the SoTL field:
- Tracie Marcella Addy, Ph.D., M.Phil.
- Laura Cruz, Ph.D.
- Jennifer C. Friberg, Ed.D., CCC-SLP, ASHA Fellow
- Iván M. Jorrín Abellán, Ph.D.
- Peer-reviewed SoTL and Innovative Teaching sessions
2021 Resources and Links