USG Regents' Teaching Excellence Awards
Welcome to the Kennesaw State University (KSU) nomination portal for the University System of Georgia (USG) Regents' Teaching Excellence awards.
Every year, the University System of Georgia solicits nominations for Teaching Awards in 6 different categories:
- Felton Jenkins Hall of Fame Faculty Award
- Regents' Momentum Year Award for Excellence in Advising and Student Success
- Regents' Momentum Year Award for Excellence in Teaching and Cirrucular Innovation
- Regents' Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award
- Regents' Teaching Excellence Award for Department or Program
- Regents' Teaching Excellence Award for Online Teaching
KSU has a solid process with a proven track record for selecting nominees to submit to the board of regents. The Deans’ Council puts forward candidates based on college processes and collectively decide on the campus nominee for each award. Faculty are represented in this process by the President of the Faculty Senate or their designee. The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) then mentors the 6 nominees through the application process and submits them electronically to the Regents’ office.
College representatives should use this site to submit nominations to the Deans’ Council.
Thursday, September 10th, 2020 at 5:00pm - deadline to submit college nominations to the Dean’s council.
Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 at 5:00pm - deadline for Deans or designees to submit ratings for nominees in Quatrics.
Thursday, September 17th, 2020 - deadline for Deans’ Council to finalize campus nominees.
Thursday, October 29th, 2020 - final deadline for KSU to submit campus nominations to USG.